The term ‘Torr’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 48 Parkway Shopping Centre, Newbury, Berkshire, RG14 1AY. Our company registration number is 7799021. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
• The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
• Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
• Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
• This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
• All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
• Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
• From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
• Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
|Adobe Business Catalyst||ANONID
|These cookies are used as part of Business Catalyst web analytics reports and capture anonymous website usage information. This information is not shared with any 3rd party. No information that could personally identify you is captured.|
|Adobe Business Catalyst||visitorDeviceClass||This cookie is used to identify the device you are using to access the website e.g. desktop, mobile, tablet. This cookie is for the purpose of customising the user interface for the device you use to access the website.|
|Adobe Business Catalyst||ASP.NET_SessionId||A session ID cookie is created which is used to identify a specific user currently using the website when there are multiple people using the website at the same time. This is used for functionality and security purposes while users login or use contact forms.|
|These cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use our website. We use the information to help us improve the way the website works. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including the numbers of visitors to the site, where visitors have come to the site from and the pages they have visited.
Further information can be found at http://www.google.com/ analytics/learn/privacy.html